Saturday 3 April 2010

My Brazilian buddy

OK, the first picture on your right is called 'spot the doy'! (obviously if you don't know what a doy is you may be stuck for some time.)

hint: A doy is not a toy for Christmas.

So hopefully you have probably worked out where he is now ( and yes 'doy' does mean 'cat' - the origins of this name being a complicated and joyous story for another time!) But before you you get too excited he is only a guest :-( His Brazlian family is away for a week (savouring the delights of legoland I believe) and I couldn't let the little man spend his week alone. Could I?

He is quite a talkative chap which is nice ( apart from the all night conversation we had on the first night of his stay!). I even learned Bom te ver so we could talk in Portuguese but he seems to speak the international language of Doy which fortunately I am fluent in.



He also likes to bathe which is very considerate of him. Nothing like a stinky guest!




He ponders alot too!











And of course he sleeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I let him bring his girlfiend with him so he wouldn't be lonely.


But then he met my toy dog!

Fortunately he always returns to his girlfriend!


I am going to miss when he goes home







No comments: