Sunday 22 February 2015

Sariyer

Today I went on an excursion to Sariyer which is on the European side of the Black Sea. For a catalogue of reasons the trip was crappy and I took no photos. I did, however, enjoy the smell of sea salt and these two men in skirts protesting violence against women in Turkey.

***

On the flip-side a Vice-Principal of a school here in Turkey has been demoted and transferred from their school for suggesting "male harassment teams" should be created in schools to stop girls from wearing short skirts.

***
Let is be known there was nothing wrong with  Sariyer itself. Just unsuccessful tis' all. Am sure if The Wise Woman or someone of her ilk had been there to share the obstacles, it would have been far more pleasurable.

***

Perhaps I am just being grumpy.

***

I don't want to be grumpy.



No comments: