Sunday 10 November 2013

Quiz at the end of the rainbow

Last night I went to a quiz night to raise money for the street animals of Cihangir. I didn't really know anyone there so it was über terrifying to go but I had to do it for the kitties and the 5TL Organic wine. It was good  to sit quietly in a crowd of like-minded folk although I found myself sitting opposite an Australian girl who calls football " soccer" and loves rugby league. (Funny how people assume because you come from the same country you will instantly get along.) The organizer  of the night brought a special guest along called Rosie who has been looking for a home since she was found in bad shape a little while back.
The picture here makes Rosie look upset but she was actually very calm and loved the attention. The beautiful thing is by the close of night she had been adopted. Happy Ending! Let's hope my little friend has similar success.





Speaking of my little laydee, I felt bad leaving her home alone for the evening so I had her play date come in for some gallivanting and cuddles.

You know I do actually have other things going on right now, I promise. It is just the work is quite awful at the moment and I miss my little Basel classes immensely.



No comments: