Wednesday 27 November 2013

Happy family ??

I have to confess that Three-paw has not taken to The Pirate in an all-embracing manner. She tends to growl and huff and eat all her food. Then again sometimes The Pirate morphs into a whirling-dervish/feline-pinball and bounces around the room which such velocity and one-eyed madness even I am a little bit afraid of her.




And, of course, there is her sudden desire to stalk the resting Three-Paw...


Sometimes there is peace though.


I realise my one reader may be feeling a little bored by my constant animal updates right now but I don't know how much longer I will have my little shipmate so i'm kind of her documenting her little life while I can.

Besides teaching is boring and there are only so many ways you can cook a kebab.

No comments: