Monday 26 November 2012

Choc full bags

So I will be leaving soon. 

My luggage is beginning to swell with chocolate and koala shaped toys. Every time I cuddle Bad Cat I hold him extra tight. When I have dinner with my parents or we watch Inspector Poirot reruns I try to be in the present moment and not think about the future.
Of course I knew the time would have to come. I can't hide out here for the rest of my life. Well, I probably could but it wouldn't really help me in the end. I need a job of my own, a home of my own, a pet of my own. Every time I worry about my jobless, homeless state I remind myself how this very state enabled me to come home to my parents, to my family, and spend such wonderful, quality time with them.







I won'r regret this ever. I won't trade it for another story.



No comments: