Thursday 17 October 2013

Raki mittens

I was right about the weather. Today was miserable. Cold and wet. There is something about Istanbul weather that gets right into your bones. Even Three-paw balked at the idea of spending time on the street  and did a demented interpretative dance routine around my apartment which could only be understood as " Nooooo. Today I choose not to be a cat of the street. Tomorrow, however, I shall own it once again!!"
I would never recommend visiting Istanbul in the winter time. Sometimes you feel as if you will never warm up.

Raki helps though.

I was happy to see that Kirim ( Three-Paw's true daddy) was back from his Bayram holidays. He gave me apples from his parent's garden in Konya. I feel the cats are much safer when their daddy is back.



No comments: