Saturday 27 May 2017

Edoardo the hedgehog

Meet Edoardo. I originally called him Roger but then I realised he probably answered to a more Italian sounding name. 
He often comes onto my terrace in the evening to eat the biscuits I leave out for my garden cat ( whom I have named Dude because of his enormous balls which really need to go.) Sometimes Edoardo even likes to come into my kitchen and dive head first into the stash of cat food I keep in the corner. 
The cats don't seem to mind, in fact, I think Pirate quite likes him.

I am going to keep leaving out biscuits for him because a student told me that some people around here like to eat hedgehogs. Hopefully he won't feel the need to venture from this safe haven.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh will we get to meet Eduardo? I hooe so! Xx k