Sunday 11 August 2013

Only 3 days

Well, three days on Skyros was never really going to be enough but I did get to bathe my feet in her perfect waters and watch the sun set across her beautiful curves.
I am grateful for this.
I had hoped to see Hara on my trip here but an awful tragedy befell her lovely family on the day before I arrived on the island so it simply wasn't the right time to see her. My heart goes out to her family at this time, especially little Julietta.

a recent picture of Hara
I don't need to see Hara to love her anyway. And I can still contribute from afar to her upkeep so I know I have a part in her little doggy life.

***
Heh, in the car on the way to Skyros airport a bee flew through the car window, stung me on the arm and then flew out the other side. As I watched the welt on my arm get bigger and redder I wondered if I had an allergy to bees or not. No allergy it turns out but a nice parting gift. Hopefully the bee took his sting with him too since I couldn't find it in my arm.

No comments: