Saturday 14 April 2012

wunder bag

I love it when random strangers compliment me on my handbags. Not just because they think my handbags are wunderbar (which, of course, they are) but because I know how hard it is for a Swiss person to engage with someone they don't know. I always give them a big thank you because I can see how super-brave they have been (overcoming their inherent reservation)  to say something that has sprung from the place in the heart specifically reserved for handbags.   
Tomato handbag tends to get the most compliments because of her fruity out-there-ness but I think Ark bag and Syrian bling bag and diamante cat bag and 4 foxes head bag and elegant Florentine bag all attract a fair serving of praise as well.
Even though I am a mere extension of the above handbags I like to take the compliment personally as well.

No comments: