Friday 20 April 2012

Television Boyfriend

This has been a big week for me. A reminder of who I am  and why I  feel the way I do: troubled, free, heartbroken, heart-filled, devastated, enriched, wretched, blessed, hopeful, hopeless, brave, insecure, alive, dead. Contradictory I know but that's who I am.
I am not going to dwell on this here though ( some things belong in our own private pockets). No, instead, I am going to celebrate the fact that I now have a boyfriend. Ha! Not a  real one  -  I have no room in my heart for that. But a television boyfriend - hooray. Someone I can turn on whenever I want (heh heh). Turn off sometimes ( unfortunately.) He's always waiting for me. He lets me take loo breaks and prosecco breaks and he never goes out. He even lets me read my stories out loud and doesn't try to change them. Hooray for television boyfriend.  Thank you Sergeant Brody! Major Winters! Detective Crews!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You might like this then J...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01gxn3w/hd/Have_I_Got_News_for_You_Series_43_Episode_3/


P x