Wednesday 11 October 2017

A good day for nimble feet and minds


Yesterday was such a beautiful morning Three Paw decided to spend it in the bottom garden. There is nothing more delightful than watching her bushy tail swish its way down the uneven, stone stairs. Honestly, she does it far more nimbly than I ever can. I am always clutching at the wall; afraid I am going to tumble down, crack my head open, and get eaten by all the rats I inadvertently feed at the bottom garden because I don't know what else to do with my food scraps.


In the evening, she helped supervise the class I have started in my house. I am not sure how good her English is because she is nowhere near as vocal as Pirate but she dished our stern and approving looks in equal measure. Pirate joined in briefly but seemed more interested in rubbing people's  sweaty bag straps.


Three Paw supervising from the back


Teaching a group again felt good. I enjoyed planning the lesson and during the class, I had this peaceful hour and a half when I felt in control of my universe.

Three Paw distracted from the task of education by a marching band in her head. A common occurrence for her.


No comments: