Wednesday 30 April 2014

sluggish decisions

At the pace of a mighty inch worm, I am beginning to gather the courage to accept that moving on from Istanbul might be good for me. It is a difficult decision for me. I don't want to move. I don't want to start again...yet again. I am tired of starting...
Fortunately The Pirate is much more pro-active than me and has found a suitable carrier case for herself.

She has also offered to help me pack by going through my cupboards and drawers.

Where we might go, when we eventually go, I am not sure. Forse Italia? Like I said I am making this decision at the pace of a slug ( the types of which The Pirate likes to capture and lay on my bed as potential crew mates for our future big voyage.)

Three-Paw of course prefers to observe from a perch ( or more often these days - the middle of my bed.) Obviously any move would have to be made with her consultation and may involve her getting passported.  We will see.

No comments: