Friday 6 September 2013

75

So my dad turned 75 today. I have decided not to write a blow-by-blow description of his day because, well, it is 'his day' after all and not every personal moment needs to be shared with the entire world, does it?
I can say though that I think he thoroughly enjoyed himself and that his special day included: a beautiful hotel sleepover, river views, much counting of river boats, some Storey Bridge hypothesizing, afternoon cream teas with champagne,  a slightly sloshed mama, a galaxy of sorts,  a lizard encounter, a bad cat reunion, a date with the pig, family and friends, a huge steak and some ice cream sparklers.

I am so grateful I was able to be a part of his birthday celebrations and very thankful to my siblings for helping me arrange the day for him.

Happy birthday papa!


And in pictures...








No comments: