Saturday 6 April 2013

The Motorcycle diaries


So the other day I found Three-Paw eyeing up a motorbike on the street. 


Obviously I reminded him ( sensitively) of his one-armed status....but alas to no avail! 


What's a girl gonna do? Destroy a bad cat's dream! 

So I told Three-Paw that I would get my leathers and we would tear up the town on one condition. He had to find a slightly less beasty bike since I had no idea how to drive one of those things and he only had one paw. 


Well, I had to reward him for his tenacity, didn't I ? ... so off we went, carving up the streets of Istanbul, until I got stopped by the police for not wearing a helmet. (I had given it to Three-Paw since he has a proven  record of losing extraneous body parts.) 

Never mind it was fun while it lasted! 
And the next morning I saw Three-Paw looking pretty pleased with himself too.





No comments: