Friday 28 May 2010

A walk through the blackforest

I was just talking with my sister on the telephone and she reminded me of my all-time favourite song when I was a crazy teen.

So here's a pleasingly tinny version of it for your listening pleasure

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSHmBiUxmZ8&feature=related

Honestly I have no idea why this song makes me so joyous. Or why it makes me walk like a happy German with bent elbows swinging by my sides, hair in plaits and high frolicking knees. I think it's the key change in the middle that gets me every time.

1 comment:

Erica said...

Surely it is because it reminds you so much of the episode of the Goodies - where they had a radio station but that was the only piece of music they had to play - over and over and over.... They just don't make humour like that these days!!