Monday 21 May 2012

On speaking the truth...

There have been a few times over the past months when I have been afraid to speak or ask for something but I have done it anyway. Sometimes it has worked out for me. Sometimes it hasn't. Sometimes I play it over and over again in my head. Could I have said something different? Done something different? Even if the answer is yes perhaps I could have  I know it is done now so  instead I remind myself of this wonderful saying

....and I feel brave.

 ****

On a side note, today I walked past a nearby butcher which always charms me with its dazzling array of horse meat products and I saw a sign which could only be translated as ' warm meat cheese - buy  now'. I can't even begin to imagine what this could possibly be but I do  know it should probably be put into solitary confinement with the the key thrown away. blugh!

No comments: